Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life : )

A little bit some thoughts of mine but the positivity! So I had a deep quality talk with a friend in Indo and he really inspired me like what the aims of my life, what I'm going to do in the near time after graduating, and what would I be in the next 10 years. I like talking with inspiring people a lot better than people just give a shit to my life or small minded ones. Because I'm still too young to understand this world and I need somewhat leading.
First, I'm living my dream now : ) People may be calling me naive because they are jealous! They don't believe in dreams because they are jealous with people who have reached theirs dreams. Makes any sense? Exactly!
Second, instead of dreaming, don't cross your conscience! I mean, expecting too much ain't never good. So, keep on being real! See the chance and adjust yourself with it. If you think you can't do that then stop and get a plan B. That's what I'm doing to myself
Thirdly, take pride of yourself! Ya, that's the deal. I have probably acceded to people all the time like I can't really speak up what I want, what I feel, and what I get. I just keep sucking the things up and never taken pride of myself. No doubt people always look down on me and take advantage of it. My friend asked me one big deal : Have you ever told yourself that you are the hottest girl in the world like when you reflect yourself in the mirror? I was like : HA! What?! I'm not that swagger! But, yes! That's the thing. You have to know what's the best in you and take the lead of that! Be proud of it and don't give an F what people might bring you down. You are the boss! Got it?
Lastly, he asked something : what are you supposing to do for your next step? The answer is I'm going to walk anywhere I can get. People are so diverse and I love the diversity! I'm going to discover it. Until I know myself really good, I will settle down somewhere with someone who has diverse mind. That's being said, I'm perfectionist! : )


Speaking of living abroad, I never cooked back in Indo but I'm trying here. HA! Still the light ones and I think I feel the happiness when cooking : D


This is my first made cooking : b I made a curry pork with potato! A YAY please!



and the next day, I made a BBQ chicken with potato ofc! Potato here is just like rice in Indo! : ) I get lucky to be easy going when it comes to food!

No comments :

Post a Comment