Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The 3rd day living in Czech

So I have now been discovering the Zlin city pretty much. Like I walked along the streets and I found some attractive things that I never happened to see them in Indonesia. I have been friends too with a Russian girl and she's actually in the same program like me called Erasmus. We headed to get a Czech breakfast in a hotel called Hotel Moskva and it was awesome with the bloody cheap cost : D I couldn't get more excited and I will def be back to have kinda breakfast. The thing is fuck the racist waiter!!! He was only welcoming my friend instead of me while we were both about to order the food. So what's going on with this earth?? Do the racists still exist??? Assholes! I hate racism! Anyways, finishing the brunch was at 12pm, we headed to a top of a building to see the entire Zlin city : ) I love Zlin and all the stuff here! The clean weather and neat as well! People aren't that snobbish! Still, fuck the racist! Well, sorry about the pissing stuff : b I'm just way too pissed as hell! I'm now in my room waiting until 3pm for signing up the Czech bank : ) Pictures!

P.S : I know 2 Czech words : D
*Dobry den! = Good morning!
*Dekuji = Thank you

Will learn more!

My school building : )



and the dorm as well



Zlin city from the top : D isn't it great?!



Well it tells!



The shop near my dorm



Typical Czech food



This goes the same



Yummeeeehhh!




Czech local market



European chocolates : ) I won't get them cheap back in Indo!

No comments :

Post a Comment