Saturday, September 10, 2011

Czech : D

I made it!!! : D I couldn't be more excited. I have been in Czech for 2 days and I'm about to tell you how long my trip was. It was exhausting. I had almost 28 hours arriving in Zlin where the place I'm staying now. Long sacrifice, long trip. It was worth it instead! I'm happy to be here and the city is a lot better than Jakarta, the place I come from. Zlin is a student city which everything is almost cheap and everything is about walking here. I'm just still not used to it because living in Jakarta is so diverse. Too sad people here aren't that able to speak English so yeah, I think I should learn Czech language. I haven't been doing much here because the other Erasmus students haven't come up. I met a Russian student instead and we went for a walk getting used to about the city. The thing is I still can't get rid of jetlag. Time matters! I find it weird because people here always stare at me a lot. What race could be worse? Me? No? Anyways pictures!



Dubai airport is possibly the best in the universe : )


It tells!


My school : D Isn't it great?










Church in town

No comments :

Post a Comment