Saturday, April 20, 2013

Drizzly Spring in Brno

Frankly saying, I'm really stoked to publish my fashion interest :D I dream someday, nothing will bound me to seriously keep this thing happening in my life. 

Spring time here is kind of wishy washy. Went back to the second big city in Czech republic named Brno keeping my boyfriend company for his need there. It was drizzling the whole day and I didn't wanna get my outfit wringing wet. So that I mostly walked around in a shopping mall and found great deals at H&M (again) haha. Can hardly wait for Summer sale! Got another sweater for 200 CZK, horse riding cap for 200 CZK, and summer white tank for 70 CZK. Pictures up later ;) 

I was in doubt to pick either bowler hat or horse riding hat and both of them are black. Just so you know, I don't personally like having similar or common trends but that doesn't mean I'm into freaky fashion either. Is it me or bowler hat is too all around? Which is why I picked the horse riding hat.

Going back to Brno just reminded me a couple of memories yet the city is same old. Though the city's well recognized as the second big, it's just not that attractive to me. Passing the hallway of the train station is creepy enough. Some street stalls which are owned by Vietnamese people, a little bit irritate the function. I mean, a few stalls are fine but stalls all over the way are just overrated. Furthermore, they sell clothes which exactly looks like in China. Then, the unpredictable crowd which you better expect any crimes to occur in the hallway. I mean, I don't feel appreciative to the city that much. A little straight to the main square, I slightly realized that the city is also pretty. As always, you will find one huge cathedral nearby named sv. Petra a Pavla (St. Peter and Paul or Petrov Cathedral). I have been there many times and the architecture is way too pretty. Brno is somewhat called as a Pen*s city by some locals :D No offense but there's one weird sculpture looking like it. Another perspective way to say, it'd rather look like a big bullet. Such a fun thing to hear, no?











Peach sweater by Divided H&M (This what I purchased last time in Olomouc. Read on the previous post :)
Colorful abstract printed skinny pants by GAP (Skinny Minis)
Brown ankle boots by Forever 21 ➔ perfect for Spring
Flower and pearl necklace by Forever 21
Sad smiley ring bought at ITC Mangga Dua, Jakarta - Indonesia
Black blazer by Mossimo which is one of my favs
Horse riding hat by H&M ➔ I've died for wanting such a hat :D




A short notice, my mom has been working in international garment industry which produces mostly well known international clothing brands. So, that explains where I got my pants and blazer ;) Also, the premiere of hat wearing was right on the day :D



























Looking like 'it' eh? :P

As always, more pictures on my Instagram : @cristinenatalia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment