Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Denim is the new black

Hello!

I have been idle for a while since the last post. May is treating me very well that I wasn't really allowed to enjoy my spare times. Phewh! However, I am happy to be active :) I am moving out soon. Yay! 

Anyways, Spring is turning sad :( The weather keeps being rainy constantly. I was almost sick the other day. Apparently, summer is around the corner hiding somewhere else there ha ha.

It is undeniably true that denim is super wearable. I love how denim fits any style, just like how black blends in well with most outfits. The theme for this post was already in my concept. I tried mix and matching my denim shirt with almost every outfit in my closet and it just incredibly worked. So, I picked the best four looks which are my favorite styles.

Based on the pictures below, I truly wish any comment from you, which one is your most favorite. 

First
I got this cute jumper for only IDR 80K (160 CZK) from online store in Indonesia. Super excited!

Posing like a pro, ha ha
Red brick jeggings by Bershka



Second
Black stars tee by Zara
Mustache necklace bought at ITC Mangga Dua, Jakarta -Indonesia

Denim attack! Sooo hipster :)
Denim skirt bought in China
Shades by Super




 Third
Patterned skinny pants by GAP
Gifted owl necklace




 Fourth


This is my most favorite, fyi. I love how denim rocks this classy old-school look ♥
Gifted red velvet flared skirt 




No comments :

Post a Comment