Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Preppy day


I was feeling preppy today. So I gave myself a shot to look slightly smokin' :D JK! I have never been talented in looking smokin' though.

I've recently noticed some MUST wears which contribute fashion nowadays. Here's the list as well as my preference if to wear or not

  1. Black and white striped skinny pants or leggings. These are almost every girl's favorite. Once they look classy in my eyes but I wonder I'd fit them. So I guess they will be a Yes for me.
  2. Denim shirts. Yeah baby! They are back in existence. Denim is forever in time. I am freakin looking for one since I couldn't find my old one :(
  3. Anything with Bart Simpson? Oh God, why? :/
  4. Céline, Yves St Laurent, Chanel, etc white tees. Don't they look even cheap? I don't know but if I wore such a tee, I'd look like a cheap mannequin :/
Those are what I've noticed by far. If there's some more, please do let me know :)





DIY Studded purse by myself :D

Leopard collar chiffon shirt by Cloth Inc





No comments :

Post a Comment