Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bali (The Island of God)

It was too short when I had been in Bali :( I wish I could stay longer if I didn't remember that school was started on Feb 22nd :( So I just stayed in Bali for 3 days from 20th until 23rd. I went with my cousin by plane. We stayed in a hotel near Kuta beach. Kuta is the most famous beach in Bali but not as pure as before. Kuta has the nice wave to surf in so, many surfers from the worldwide come to Kuta.
Well,I'll give you some pics with each explanation from the first day.

First day on Feb 21st 2010
Place:Sukawati's art market.This girl was praying in the morning and they have to do it everyday. That's a culture of Bali




Tirta Empul is one of famous temple in Bali located at Kintamani




13 holy natural spring water at Tirta Empul.Many people wanted to wash up themselves




Batur mountain and Batur lake still at Kintamani.FYI,the lake has 3 colors




Monkey forest at Ubud.They're believed as a sacred monkey




This is called Puri Ubud which is the first Hindustan's kingdom in Indonesia.It's located at Ubud





Stone relief at Puri Ubud



haha. cool guy in a retro car :P I like his style!




night at Kuta Square not too far from our hotel



Second day on Feb 22nd 2010

Tanjung Benoa water sport. I only chose diving and snorkeling. I wanted to get flying fish game but the sun was really hot and I was wondering that my skin would be darker :P




posing before diving :D




feeding the fish



yay!got snorkeling finally



Dreamland beach.The purest beach in Bali




walking on the Dreamland beach





before watching the sunset at Uluwatu




kecak dance show with sunset view




the sunset at Uluwatu




Third Day a.k.a the last day (saaaaaaddyyyy!)

Kuta beach before going to the airport



Hard Rock Cafe at Kuta



bombed bar's monument at Legian - Kuta



Poppies Lane street.Place where many Australians stay in



Well,that's all :( I plan to go back to Bali in the next trip. One thing for sure, I LOVE BALI!!!

1 comment :