Sunday, February 14, 2010

V's day and Chinese New Year :)

I didn't celebrate valentine at all :P but Happy Valentine's day for all couples in the world.I'm honestly sad in this valentine but I'm happy in this Chinese New Year.LOL!
Forget about V's day,lemme tell you what I did on this Feb 14th ;)
On Feb 13th,I had dinner with a whole family.It's sorta Chinese tradition before celebrating the New Year.The next day in the morning,I was woken up by mom at 9.Then we went to our relatives house.For those who hasn't got married like me,the elder who has got married will give you a red pocket.They said it's for our luck to find a partner sooner.I won't tell you how much money that I got but it's kind of livelihood in every year :P That's why I call,it's really a pleasure to be Chinese even though I'm half.

Here they're!


Feb 13th's dinner





My clothes on CNY :)




Count how many red pockets that I got! :P

No comments :

Post a Comment