Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sushi's Fun

I've been stressed out for a couple days and fortunately,I hung out with friends today. I was very happy even though for a while. I went to sushi's restaurant and ordered so many foods. I didn't use to eat sushi but since my brother's birthday was at Japanese restaurant,I tried to eat sushi and it was like not really bad ^____^ But still I don't like the raw ones :P After sushi's eating,I shopped a little :) I got blush-on for make-up thingy and a set of lingerie :P
No need to wait,here they're!


ehhhh? I forgot the name of this!



pieces of fried chicken



Hamburg beef (drooling!)



oishikatta! :P



yikes! >_____<



eeeewwwwwww >__<



electric eel roll :) (mine!)



beef bibimbab (I like the enoki's mushroom) ^___^



and no pics of make-up and the lingerie are allowed! lol

No comments :

Post a Comment