Friday, February 5, 2010

my days lately

It's been pretty long that I haven't posted any news. I was too busy with school and stuffs. And I can finally breath with no pressure. I have 2 more subjects to go on then I will be totally free :) Anyway my cousin's coming here and I accompanied her for last few days. We headed up to TMII where Indonesian cultures are placed in. I will someday miss them. I'm proud of Indonesian's uniqueness and no one probably can beat it ;)

here it is!

Padang's house



kingdom in the last century



traditional wedding in Padang



i don't know this :P but it's in Padang for sure



haha. Monkey's attraction. cute!



my brother and cousin



the formerly old train



when Indonesia was in invasion

means "FREE OR DEAD"


old moris for public transportation

No comments :

Post a Comment