Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Newly Fashion Blogging

Ahoj!

Greetings from Czech Republic :) I haven't caught up with this blog for such a long period of time. As a fresh start, my blog is no longer named "lovelylavatory.blogspot.com" and please update yourself from now on at "summervoyager.blogspot.com"
I was frankly undecided yet by fashion blogging. Fashion is one of those things which I favor. I never had the gut to do it in existence since my experience is still worth nothing. I was, as well, concerned that it would be just a blink in the eye. Then, after all of consideration, I'd like to be committed in fashion since the environment is entirely supportive here.

How about your commitment to travel blog as previously posted long time ago?
I'm still gonna do that combining with fashion ☺ probably like every fashion blogger else. I promise, I will put much effort on doing this. Not gonna post cheap pictures, no personal stories, no "hard feelings" lol. You name it.

Why Summer Voyager?
Believe me, I'm good at summer fashion. That refers to the place where I was born hihi. I'm not against any other seasonable fashion. I will, of course, try making the best out of it. So, any advise in your mind about my ideas would be much appreciated.

It's getting Spring here in Czech Republic. I'm loving it to bits. I was in Czech Republic last year but I didn't go through the whole cities in Czech Republic. April 15th, I went to a city named Olomouc which was sort of a new city for me. The weather was pretty, around +16 Celcius degrees plus the sunshine. That city was also a start for my fashion amateur photo shoot. I will list out the outfit in details.
One more important thing, I'm not gonna be committed in pricey or sophisticated fashion since I'm not famous yet. So, please no humiliating comments or advise about my clothes. I just wanna share my creativity in fashion. The clothes might be bought from flea markets or secondhand markets as long as they are still in style. If you like it, please support me :)

I got one pink sweater and one men checkered scarf at H&M on sale. The sweater cost 200CZK and the scarf was for 70CZK. Please find the suitable currency by yourself hihi. Pictures will come up soon :) Stay tuned.















Clothes :
Washed denim tank shirt by online shop in Indonesia
Mustard sweater by Ann Christine 
Maroon cross velvet leggings by online shop in Indonesia
Navy blue platform boots by NewYorker 
Accessories :
Resin pointed necklace by online shop in Indonesia
Vintage watch bought at ITC Mangga Dua - Jakarta, Indonesia
Turquoise and purple bracelets bought at the local street market in Bali, Indonesia
Shades bought at ITC Mangga Dua - Jakarta, Indonesia




I was literally amazed how beautiful the city is. Went in one church named Kostel Sv. Michala (St. Michel) and the interior is just beyond beautiful. That's the reason why I like Europe because of the classy architecture. The town square is pretty too. People sat on the benches enjoying the sunshine. The sculpture is really pretty. I feel so blessed to be living here.













Follow me on Instagram : @cristinenatalia for more pictures
Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment