Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Doodly breezy day at home

Pictures below were taken by my one and only bf. Don't judge but we both are amateurs. Never told anything about where I live before. So, I'm currently living in a small town in Czech Republic close to the north side. Living apart from the big cities but everything is lively over here. I was born in such a mega city named Jakarta where the population is higher than the dwelling place. My personality has still been struggling from a city girl to a small town one. I personally prefer something in between. 

I dream to be famous that I could travel a lot as it's my only desire. The question is "How?" Perhaps, this blog could be my turning point :) What's yours?
Goldie triangle necklace by GATE
Black and gold happy mask ring bought at ITC Mangga Dua, Jakarta - Indonesia

Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby I've been, I've been playing hard
Sitting, no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Counting Stars by One Republic

Black purse with silver beads by New Look
Ankle boots by H&M


Jumper by H&M


Silver and black beaded purse by New Look



Spring also has another magic for me. Seeing the flowers blooming just captivates my mind. No wonder every single person who lives in a 4-season-country, always yearns summer time while I have entirely spent my life in a forever summer country and cursed the weather to death ha ha. Pictures below were taken by me. Hope they are enjoyable to see as I missed snapping good shots of some objects ;)




No comments :

Post a Comment