Saturday, January 14, 2012

Paris

Frankly saying, I'm not a big fan of Paris but the city was pretty captivating like other huge hectic cities. What was so attractive to me is just the French-es. I couldn't be more proud of their hospitality. I gotta say the most that French-es might own it the best amongst Europeans. Anyway, speaking about the trip, it was quite frantic for me but I enjoyed a lot of stuff there. For God's sake, they are not racist. Big applause!
Fyi, reading the subway direction in Paris is just pain in the eyes. It was like a brain storming for me and every direction was in French. Gahdamnit! My advise is to learn the lines of subway before you come over to Paris. I always argued my friend with most directions because a lot of signs were pretty misleading. Thank goodness I didn't spend quite much time for getting lost. That was the part where French-es are considered helpful because wherever we seemed to be lost, some French-es came help us though in French language.
France has got the best hospitality ever. No kidding! Most of restaurants provide set menu which is cheaper than a la carte one. St. Michel area is the best place to taste French dishes with low-budget price. Normally they cost 10 € for one set menu. If you get more than that, hit another cheaper one. I made it to taste escargots which I thought it would look like scallops at first. They were snails. HA! I actually tried them before in Indo.
Enuff said and let's go with the pictures! ; )

Notre Dame




St. Michel fountain water






































along the Notre Dame church








Arc de Triomphe
































Sacre Ceour









Moulin Rouge




HA! : D



Chocolate Mousse








Escargots






No comments :

Post a Comment