Monday, January 2, 2012

Another year of 2012

Probably this new year's eve is the best in my whole life by far. Different state, diverse culture. I had such an international dinner (let's say that) with the rest of people round my town since the other guys have already left forever : |

What I've done in 2011?
  • Dream's achievement : Prague. I thank God that I didn't quit fighting for Czech. I still remember how I encouraged myself every single time like : Go big or go die! Now, here I am. I appreciate all the effort.
  • Dignity : People, I now feel like saying to those who always looked down on me : EAT THAT! ha. JK! :b But yea, my dad once said to me : "You are a blessed girl. I'm proud of you!" I guess what I'm going to reach is to get big wherever I am.
  • Feeling "alive" : was always yearning how the genuine love feels and I've got it everywhere over here : )
I realize that people nowadays are less broad-minded. Too pathetic while world's so mighty. I wouldn't be surprised, in the near future, those people would collapse because that state of mind kills themselves slowly.
Just a plain message but always works : don't do underestimation! You never know when you will need their hands and I reckon you would get the karma if you once did it. The truth is the outsiders always have greater talents than the regular ones.

Anyways, some shots of mine having the feast : ) Enjoy! and SELAMAT TAHUN BARU / HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wish everyone a remarkable year ahead!






Fireworks! Not as wild as in my country I bet : P



No comments :

Post a Comment