Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last of Sacrifice

It's actually yesterday that the last of my sacrifice which means the exams. lol. I made the last lecture quite well and hoped for a good score. A couple days ago, a friend of mine 'booked' me to treat me on her birthday which it had passed out. So,we made a deal that yesterday (July 5th) was the day. We met at one mall in Jakarta near my university. We hadn't met for ages so we talked a lot like girls usually do :P She treated me a Japanese pasta and it's one of good pasta's restaurants here. Ordered same menu : Bolognaise Spaghetti with half ripe egg yolk. It was nice but wasn't nice for the portion. haha. After that,we caught up Toy Story 3 in 3D theatre :) The movie made me laugh my ass off. haha. I thought that movie was like kiddish but it wasn't. I never watched in 3D before so that's fair enough! We then home after 8 hours hung around the mall. Fun and relaxing after those craps. Well, holy holy holiday is comiiiiiinnnnnnn! :) Full of joy! But no idea for doing what for 3 months. Oh,one thing as well, Janet will be coming next week! ^__^ I've planned all we're gona do for 1 week as she'll stay only for 1 week :'( That's okay, just make it precious! Woot woot!
PS : I'll post every single day with her!

Over here,buddies! :)

Yum.. Yum.. :9



Look at her white cute T-shirt!That's my present and I gave it cause she barely never wore such cute outfits. She's lookin cuter, huh?



Me! Me! Me! No offense! haha


Toy Story 3D!

So I guess that's all folks! :) Soon!

1 comment :

  1. Cristineeeeeeee(*^O^*)

    I get bored at work!!!!help me><

    wanna eat your spaghetti ^^ give me one ^^

    ReplyDelete