Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun Week

Janet has been here since Monday. Well, all my plans are failed. lol. We haven't been doin so much. Just a little hanging out near my place. I'm just wanting to make this post brief. So, sorry for no single day's post like I said before. Janet is same old same old. Nothing changes to her than her shape. She's lookin slimmer than the last I met her. Euhmmmm, got nothing to say. Here some pictures which could probably explain about our days out. Happy outside, lonely inside :(
Tomorrow's schedule : Despicable Me (3D) and Inception :)


Karaoke ^_^







Headed to beauty lounge and pleased ourselves. Being a beautiful princess just one time! lol





Yakiniku and I was feeling guilty :(







P.S to someone out there : I know you will read this. Just want to make sure you that I'm feelin good for now but please hit me up asap!

No comments :

Post a Comment