Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nicest Snake :)

Yesterday after school then hung out with some friends cause one of them wanted to invite us for eating pizzas. Almost evening while I was waiting for my mom to pick me back home,I decided to go my friend's house. She said that she would take me to eat snake. It heard so 'yikes!' for me at first. My friend said,if you were a beginner to eat snake then you better eat the fried one. But the best for your health is snake's blood. It will keep your skin looks good even more. Well I never drink any animal's blood and I don't have any courage with it. I always scared of blood even it's a fake at all.
When we got to the place,they had 2 menus of snake. Fried and soup. I chose fried and shared with my friend. When it had come, the looks like chicken's neck and also the taste. Delicious! :)
People behind us ate the soup then my friend told me to see the soup. Automatically I put back my eyes on my food and tried to not think any that I was eating is a snake. The soup has red water and it would be clearer to see the snake's shape. Black and disgusting!
I kept my mind focus on the food that I ate.haha. After finished,I bought some to take home for mom,dad,and my lil bro. Sorry that I forgot to take the pic :( But I'm really sure,fried snake is not too bad to eat for.
Well,that's all. Hope to post another as soon as possible cause I'm a lil bit dizzy with assignment. Gees! See ya! ;)

1 comment :

  1. That sounds cool, take pictures next time! I would like to try it :)

    ReplyDelete