Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Besties' day

Hhhhh.. It's been so long that I haven't met my besties and finally I met her two days ago and we hung out together. We've been a bestfriend for 9 years already. I was a lil surprised with her appearance. She looks fatter. But I don't care ;) She always be the best friend that I've ever had.


Janet and me



I like her on this pic :) Looks cute



Pancake that I ate for :) Such a great pancake had made me addicted



Fountain Water show




Then we had a dinner with my mom and lil bro at Japanese Restaurant (Otooya)



Oyakodon
and it tasted delicious :)
Rice with half ripe eggs+grilled chicken,cold tofu,and the soup(I don't like the soup,it tasted weird)



Janet,me,Mom,and Yoshua(my lil bro)
after eating



Well,it was a great day!:)
Love ya sista :)
Bubye ;)

2 comments :

  1. looks like a good day, the pancake looks great!

    soup looks like miso soup, i love it hahaha

    also your brother looks cool lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea,i love the pancake most :) shall we find it in japan? :D

    eeeuuwwwwhh... i don't like it so much >.<

    haha..i'm his stylist.what do ya think? :p

    ReplyDelete