Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Glimpse

Hi!

This post is coming after a little while. I was overwhelmed by the ups and downs of my life and I finally got my spirit back to jog down on this blog.

So, I spent a wonderful week at one English Summer Camp which I had the role of teaching English to Czech kids. I fell in love with the kids a lot! Not that I loved all of them lol. Anyways, the Camp took place in a small town called Mladkov (40mins by train from Brno) I didn't get any sightseeing because I was always exhausted with the kids. Instead, I straightly went for a nap. On the final day, there was so much drama occurring. Some kids teared up with some little issues lol. I miss 'em already! Here's the pic:




Meet Martin
I had the chance of modeling for him. It was really fun doing the photo shoot for him. Plus, I finally found a great photographer for the future fashion posts instead of my bf :D Just so you know, all the pics have been taken by my bf so far. Pardon me if the pics look amateur hihi.
Anyways, last photo session with Martin took place at Špilberk castle, Brno. Pretty empty at that time and I had more self confidence :P






Shocking pink tribal tube top by H&M
DIY black mullet skirt by my mom

Everybody! Share your thoughts about his work and kindly check out his page Martin 
Oh and he's looking for more models if you are around Brno :) 

Last thing, I got a feature on Tripanista :D YAY!
If you are unable to click the link above, try this one Tripanista and find me in the Czech Republic tab. I find this website pretty cool that I can share my looks while traveling. Enjoy the site, people!


Take care!

No comments :

Post a Comment