Thursday, December 8, 2011

Budapest

Been ages right? ; ) What you've been up to?
Me right now laying in bed and sick as a dog. Ain't cool, I know right? Whatever! So, around in the end of last month, I headed to Budapest which was pretty close to Zlin with my guy and some Belgian pals. Remember where Firework by Katy Perry was shot? Exactly! Budapest! I couldn't say more what's so beautiful there but it really was. The city was fabulous! When it came to night, it felt like paradise...


Jewish heritage









this is absolutely Russian










This was what I had been lookin forward to :') P.S : look back at Fireworks by Katy Perry



Chain Bridge



INDONESIA?! : D











Communism still exists...


The second night of trip was cold as shit while I was walking with my bf freezing to death. Out of all, it was worth it. My bf and I decided to head back for nother time ; )

No comments :

Post a Comment