Friday, April 30, 2010

Health is Precious

True!Well,I've got sick since last Sunday.I was getting fever and stamina was really dropped.I checked up to a doctor, he said that was just toothache impact.The next 2 days was the highest temperature of fever.At midnight,my temperature had reached 38 degrees.Mom looked really worry and she slept with me.
Yesterday I checked up to the second doctor which was more accurate.Sadly to say that I've got typhus symptom and guess what,I'm still on the test week.I was told to get a rest totally at home during the next 3 days.But,I must finish my exam no matter what.It's 2 subjects left!Ganbatte Cristine!!
I just realized that health is absolutely precious.Maybe I was too tired and didn't look after myself.And I was too stressed out.
I hate taking medicines,look how many medicines that I've got!!!

2 comments :