Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010!!!

Well, goodbye a lot to 2009. The year full of complicated life that I had faced. Hope 2010 is the better year for me. I can live happier,wealthier and skinnier.lol.
Talking about my resolution in this year, there are so many. First,the USA scholarship chance. I wish it will work out for me cause I really need it for my future and I'm sick in here for any longer. Second,about my economy. I will gain it up to be better cause I know I'm not well-managed enough for shopping. Third,the summer vacation. I hope it will going smoothly for me. Lemme say "I CANT WAIT FOR JAPAN!!!" lol. Fourth,I will take up fashion design in a course in like middle of this year and learning French if any possibility. Fifth(the last but not least),I hope I can go to snowy place for Christmas and New Year but maybe it would be hard for me. That's why I really wish for the scholarship cause if I passed it,then I would have my Christmas in there.
God please make it out for me.I am a girl who has a big passion to pursue my dream life.
And this is some pics of my New Year eve. I got BBQ at home with whole family and so many fireworks outside the house. Have a look! ;)







No comments :

Post a Comment