Monday, November 2, 2009

today's excitement

I got a test for today and it was for english teacher. Actually on last saturday,I faced the interview first and it wasn't bad and no nervousness at all :) Before went for test,I looked at cars first with my dad. I got pics of a hot car,I'll show ya then ;) The test was confusing >.< Fortunately I could pass but I dont know it will be good or even bad.The result will be confirmed tomorrow. I'm really hoping to this job! I wanna earn additional money for going to Japan :) Hopefully I'll be hired :) But my friend told me that I would be accepted cuz I was doing good for last interview and the head needs me so much :) Well that's sort of good expectation but dont think too much first ;) Okay,pics are coming! :)










cool huh? :)

2 comments :

  1. Glad to hear about the test babe :) I hope you will et the job!

    Yea the car is pretty cool, maybe you can buy it with all the money you will make teaching english ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! it would be years and years x)

    ReplyDelete