Sunday, August 30, 2009

Got a new digicam!

On Sat Aug 29th, I walked around at mall with my mom. Then we looked on electronics's fair. My mom had known that I really wanted a new cam. I have one but it's so oldies :p and only 3.2MP. So after I looked many cams as my comparison,I was attracted with Canon IXUS 95 IS shocking pink color. It's already 10MP,face detection,and a lil bit anti-blur [unfortunately,it has no smile detection :(!]. It was quite cheap when we bought it. I didn't ask my mom to buy it but maybe my mom had known that I like it so much from my features :p So,she bought it for me >.< I love you mom! You're such a great mom! :p (even though actually I want DSLR Nikon proffesional more :p)

Well I'm gonna show you my pinky cam and beware cause it's maybe shocking you.haha


Just additional info,I got food voucher at Otooya Japanese Restaurant and lucky-draw coupon. Wish I won one of the prize :D. Ciao!;)

2 comments :

  1. You must have taken the picture with your old cam lol

    You should have used the new one in a mirror ;)

    Nice cam though, I'm jealous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay :)
    I'll make you more jealous than now.. lol!

    ReplyDelete